Wonston Parish Council
Winchester Villages Trust
The Trust comprises a group of villages in the Winchester area, including Wonston, which subscribed to a fund to provide assistance to those in need where help is not available from public funds.
Help is available to people who live in the parish of Wonston (including South Wonston, part of the ancient parish).
Types of help include:
· grants of money to relieve sudden distress, sickness, or infirmity;
· gifts in kind to help those in need such as furniture, bedding, clothing, food, fuel, and heating appliances;
· payment of transport costs for people entering hospital or residential homes, or for relatives visiting them;
· the provision of tools, books, fees for examination or tuition, or travelling expenses to help people to obtain employment;
· help for children and young people to take part in extra-curricular activities where parents cannot afford such costs, for example (but not exclusively) youth clubs, scouts, and guides, Duke of Edinburgh’s Award Scheme, school outings.
Please make application by email, or telephone to:
PLEASE NOTE: applications are treated in the strictest confidence.